Optum Specialty Provider Portal
With Optum Specialty Pharmacy as your partner, we can work together to help your patients live healthier lives. We provide a clear view of your patient's health including dosage, diagnosis, adherence and other assessment data. We eliminate excess calls, emails, and paperwork while providing transparency between your office and the pharmacy, making it easier for you to focus on what you do best - caring for your patients.
With Optum Specialty Provider Portal, you are able to:
- Access patient information, such as contact and care team information
- View patient referral information with prescription status, dispensing pharmacy location, and any referral activities
- Verify a patients' insurance information
- Look up a patients' current medications, allergy information, and diagnoses with ICD10 billing codes
- Review patient assessments
Why Optum Specialty Provider Portal?
- Single, secure Web-Based Portal
- 24/7 access
- A connection between you and your patients' prescriptions
- Easily track your patients medications, refill status and adherence
- Eliminate excess calls, emails and paperwork
- Transparency between you and the pharmacy
- Focus on patient care
- Manage complex patient therapies such as Oncology and Hep-C
A member of our team can help answer any questions you have. Just call us toll-free at
ePrescribe and ePA
Send us prescriptions and prior authorizations electronically.
Download enrollment forms for your area of care.
View a list of the drugs BriovaRx® categorizes as specialty medications.